Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two Challenges


This first page was for a Tuesday template Challenge at ScrapMatters. It was fun looking back to see how much Kate has changed in the past almost year and a half. She's so huge now.


This page was for the Grand Theft Layout, inspired by Li's Mr. Potato Head. It's not light and airy, which is one of the things I loved about Li's page, but it turned out okay. It was hard to come figure out something to do, because all of Li's work is awesome! This was the only picture that I took of Kate's potty-ing days. I was too busy cleaning up pee to document things too in depth, but I love the way it turned out.

1 comment:

Li said...

Cute pages! I love how you used Sarah's kit in that first one. Great lift, too! I didn't even realize it was a lift of my page until I read your comments. LOL Great job making it your own!