Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blocking

Here is another page done with Sarah Bennett "Feels Like Home" kit. This was done for a word up challenge at Scrap Matters. You have one of the focal points be a picture with words in it. That was different for me, but thankfully I took a picture of this quote that I loved while walking along the trails at the botanical gardens. It's part of a two page spread, but the other side isn't quite finished yet, so I will post that later. Lately, I have been totally loving the look of blocking pictures. I know it's a bit the same, but I love clean lines, and sometimes it's hard for me to move things around and have different angles and such. Thinking "outside the box" is hard for my I guess. Something to work on I suppose. Til then, thank goodness for awesome templates. Speaking of...Li the magnificent has a set of templates that are really cute on her blog!You can download them from her blog here. Enjoy them and don't forget to leave some love for her if you download them!

1 comment:

Li said...

Thanks for the plug! :) I love what you've done with your blocking! I always love the look of it, too.