Thursday, July 9, 2009

Seriously?!?

So I love that word. It's a lot of fun, and is so versatile to use. One more reason to love this word is that it is part of Sarah Bennett's new Seriously Spotted set of cute papers and alpha. It came out today, and looks so awesome! Love the polka dots and she even has a free set of solids that coordinate that you can download on her blog! For today only you can get them all for a steal. Click on the image for go get them from the store!

Here is a preview of the freebie on her blog. You can click on the picture if you want to go download it!
And finally, you can see what I used it for. I am trying to get all of the really cute pictures of when Kate was little scrapped so that I can burn all those many pictures onto a disk and get them off my computer. So...if you feel we are walking down memory lane a lot, then that is why...
she's grown up so much. This was just after her first birthday. Time sure has a way of flying...

No comments: