Monday, July 20, 2009

BOTCT Round 1 and a Freebie!

At Digi Scrap Addicts this month a group of amazing ladies and I are participating in Battle of the Creative Teams using all products from Designs by Sarah Bennett. It has been a lot of fun, and the polls are open each week for voting, so go out and vote! You don't have to be registered or anything! If you click on the page I created it will take you directly to the voting poll. Just click on "Vote for your Favorite Design Team", and then click "Bennett's Babes". Thanks ya'll! Here was my submission for this week using Backyard Friends:
And here is the Quick Page that I made so you all could enjoy it if you so wish! If you would help support us by giving us a vote that would be awesome! Just click on the page to download!

Enjoy! Make sure to leave some love if you download! Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.