Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Kits


I have been working with some new kits of Maria's. First was from the pictures that Li took when Luke was born. They turned out so amazing, it's been intimidating up til now to do anything with them besides hang them on the wall. The kit is Mr. and Mrs. Brown
Here is from when we when biking a few weeks ago, using another great Maria design. It was called BeautyFall. I loved this day. It was just so great to be out and about after being cooped up indoors for so long.

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

I love the spring page you did! I was going to use that exact template challenge with her fall kit too! LOL! I love how you made her kit look "springy"! I need to do pages with her other kits I have downloaded. You have a beautiful family. Happy Easter!