Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog Train for Happy to Be

Welcome to stop #4 of 11 on the Scrapmuss Designs Happy To Be Blog Train! You've just stopped in St Louis, Missouri! My name is Meggan and I'm so happy to be part of this train!

Happy to Be...It's interesting to think about all the things that bring me happiness. My husband and children make me happy. We have lots of loving family that makes me happy. My faith makes me happy.I just read a great series of books that made me happy, and I have great friends that make me happy. There are so many things. This just names a few, but overall I just feel happy to be loved, healthy, and blessed.


Here are the pages that I did for the blog train. Hope you enjoy them and collect them all!
You can download them here!

You came from Megan, in Michigan and now go to Andrea in Columbia, MD!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

LOFT said...

These are cute--thanks for sharing!