Thursday, September 30, 2010

Loving the new place

We've moved this past month. To our own diggs. It's been nice to get settled in our own space. We all walk around saying, "we love our home". Cept for Lukie. He doesn't talk in complete sentences yet. But we know he would be saying that. So...when I've needed a break from unpacking, I've been scrapping. Here are a few pages from the last week.
Bruiser using Black and Blue from Stolen Moments and Plum Dumpling Designs
Bruiser
Wild Man using Thoroughly Amused by Plum Dumpling Designs and Haynay Designs
Wild-Man
What? I am still one away from my goal of 5 a month? Guess you know what I'll be doing tonight...Happy Scrapping All!

1 comment:

AmyP said...

Congrats on the new place Megg! That is so exciting! I'm so glad that things are going so well. Yayyyyy!