Friday, April 16, 2010

It's a new release day...

Sarah Bennett has two new kits out today! It's exciting and they are both awesome collabs. The one that I got to play with was Go Green with WM2'd Designs. I did a couple of pages with this one, and what I love about it, is they look completely different. It's packed full of fun goodies. Click the preview below to check it out!
Apples---A

Apples---B

Playing-Around---A


And Mary of Plum Dumpling Designs has the full Whispers of Spring Kit released today. Their is a freebie of half the kit in the SM newsletter for April. I loved how this page turned out, so much so that I decided to make a freebie QP of it to give away on Monday on Mary's CT Blog. So check back then.
Easter-for-K

Last but not least, I worked up a page using the new Chunky Metal Alpha, and it completely worked awesome with the kit "He's my valentine".

love-my-grad


I loved how they all turned out! Happy Scrapping Folks!

No comments: