Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Long Time No Scrap...

It's been a while since I've been able to scrap. We were out of town for so long visiting family and being busy with the holidays, that it was nice to take some time today during naptime and work on some pages with some of the cute stuff I've missed. Sarah Bennett had a really cute kit that is so perfect for Luke, that I am sure this is just the first of many pages. Here is my little trouble maker:This little man has been keeping me on my toes so much lately, but I loved these pictures. They are just so him right now. I used Sarah's kit is known as Tough Boy, and you can reach it by clicking on the preview below. She's got another kit coming out this Friday, so they'll be more pages to come! Happy Scrappin

2 comments:

Emily said...

These pages are lovely, my dear. Just lovely!

(And Luke is so stinkin' cute.)

Lindsay Blain said...

LOVE this page!! SOOO cute!! :)